Engage - Retain - Manage your Human Resource and Enhance their Productivity!
Human Resource is a vital asset to a business. As a business grows it realizes its importance. Growing employee base necessitates accurate recording of employee details into a well maintained system that can be referred in future.
In order to maximize visibility into workforce performance Eazy ERP human resource module streamline your HR operations and helps you brilliantly co-ordinate your human resource strategy with operations.
Eazy ERP Human Resource Module Benefits
- Detailed insights into HR operations thereby better talent management
- Monitor the usage of resources in the most efficient manner
- Payroll Automation
- Save cost on your HR expenditures
- Improve your overall productivity and performance
- Employee Designations and his history in the organization
- Grading system for employees and assignment to department/branch
- Recording Personal details like Photo, Passport No, Visa, Health/ Labour Card, etc.
- Leased Accommodation, Vehicles and other perquisite details
- Leave records and gratuity calculations
- Generation of Monthly payroll with riders for loan recovery, one time pay, etc.
- Flexible Organization structure - user defined Hierarchies
- Structure Units within a Hierarchy reflect Organization group or area
- User-definition of Jobs and required Skills and Training and associated Service Conditions and Pay Elements.
- User-definition of Posts and associated Reporting Links and Pay Elements.
- User-definition of Locations, Work Patterns and Cost Centers.
- ESI & P.F Records and Calculation.
- Employees attached to single or multiple Posts
- Employee Contract Details screen
- Employee Personal and Employment Details required as minimum
- Other Employee data includes Health, Medical, Relations, Qualifications and Attainments (Skills etc.), Equal Opportunity, Disciplines/ Grievances and Training Required.
- Employee history data includes Posts, Grades, Remuneration and Career History.
- Employee Appraisals - initiating and monitoring different types of appraisal process including marking and 'promotability'.
- Recording Employee Training Required as a result of Appraisal, Job or Post appointment (see Training Administration module).
- Recording Employee Training Completed and results
- Employee Career Development Schemes maintained
- Recording of Skills and Qualifications required as part of Scheme
- Linking Schemes to individual or groups of employees
- Facilities for reviews of salaries and allowances
- Selective Archiving of Leaver data